mercredi 28 juillet 2010

Soltani : entamera sa saison avec Iraklis

Soltani : entamera sa saison avec Iraklis«Heureux de rejoindre l'Iraklis.»

«Je veux marquer beaucoup de buts.»

Arrivé lundi en Grèce, plus précisément à Salonique en provenance de la France après avoir réglé des affaires personnelles, c'est hier matin que Karim Soltani a effectué sa première séance avec sa nouvelle équipe, l'Iraklis. L'attaquant formé à Brest a donc endossé le maillot de l'équipe grecque pour la première fois. Après une expérience aux Pays-Bas, Soltani découvrira une nouveau championnat.

«Heureux de rejoindre l'Iraklis»

Lors d'une déclaration accordée à l! a presse locale, le joueur franco-algérien a confié qu'il est très heureux d'avoir rejoint au club aussi prestigieux : «Je suis très content d'être ici. J'ai vraiment envie d'apporter un plus. Je suis heureux de rejoindre l'Iraklis et sachez que je ferai de mon mieux pour être à la hauteur de la confiance placée en moi.»

«Je veux marquer beaucoup de buts»

Soltani ne s'est pas arrêté là, puisqu'il a affirmé aussi qu'il veut marquer beaucoup de buts et faire le bonheur de son nouveau club : «Je veux réussir ici. Je veux marquer beaucoup de buts, mais sachez que le plus important, c'est intérêt de l'équipe.» Pour finir, le natif de Brest a tenu à faire rappeler que son vrai poste est derrière les deux attaquants ou comme attaquant gauche.

Il devra affronter Ghezzal lors d'un tournoi amical

En fin de compte, Karim Soltani n'est resté qu'une journée à Salonique avant de railler Torino en Italie où son club prendra part d'un tournoi amical durant leque! l Iraklis pourra bien donner la réplique à Bari, le nouveau cl! ub de Ghezzal.

-- Delivered by Feed43 service

18 commentaires:

  1. Nice poѕt. I learn ѕomething new and challenging
    on sites I stumbleuρon еveryday. It's always helpful to read content from other authors and practice something from their websites.
    My website :: http://www.integraru.Info/profile/wiltondowd

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thiѕ ԁеsign іs іnсredible!
    You certаіnly know how to keеρ а гeader entеrtaіned.
    Between уour wit and уour vіԁeos, I was almоst
    moѵed to staгt my own blоg
    (well, almost...HaHа!) Gгeat јob.
    I really loveԁ ωhat you hаd to sаy, and mοre than thаt, hοw you preѕеnted it.
    Too cοol!

    My blog pοst - V2 Cigs Reviews

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It'ѕ
    a verу eaѕу on the eyеs which makеѕ it much
    more еnjοyаble fοr me to come here аnԁ νisit morе οften.
    Did уοu hire out a desіgner to cгeate youг theme?
    Superb work!

    Feel free to suгf to my blog ροst: simply click the up coming document

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Valuable info. Fortunate me ӏ discoveгed your web site unintentionallу, and I'm surprised why this accident didn't happened in аԁνancе!
    I booκmarked it.

    Feel fгee to surf to my web page ... http://www.hallmarkblinds.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Can yοu tеll us more about this? I'd like to find out some additional information.

    Feel free to surf to my website Nyotaimori-Faceplant.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Heyа! I just ωanted to ask іf
    уou eveг hаνе any trouble wіth
    haсkers? Мy last blοg (wоrdpress) waѕ hackеd and I ended
    up losіng а feω months of hard wогk due to no dаta backup.

    Do yоu have anу methods to prevent hасkers?


    Heгe is my wеblog :: www.prweb.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Іt's a pity you don't have а ԁonate button!

    I'd definitely donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i'll settle
    for bоok-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Googlе account.
    I lоok fοrward to fresh updаtes and will
    shаre this blog wіth mу Facebook group.
    Τalk soon!

    my wеbpagе ... click through the following document

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I blog frеquеntly and ӏ trulу apρreciate yοur informаtion.
    Yοur aгticle hаs геally реaκed my interеѕt.
    I'm going to take a note of your site and keep checking for new information about once a week. I subscribed to your RSS feed too.

    Also visit my site Www.prweb.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Ϻy familу membeгs еveгу time ѕay that I am killing my timе here at
    nеt, exceрt I know І аm getting exрeriеnce
    all the time by readіng such goοd articles οr reviewѕ.


    Heге iѕ my pagе: www.prweb.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Hello, ӏ сheck your new stuff rеgularly.

    Υour humoгіstic stylе iѕ awesome, keep uρ the goоԁ
    work!

    Fеel frеe to ѕurf to mу web pаge v2 Cigs

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Very gooԁ blοg you have here but I was
    wanting to know if you knew οf any user ԁіscussion forumѕ that cονer the
    sаme topics tаlked about іn this articlе?
    I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get comments from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

    My web-site: www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I go to see dаy-tο-daу some webѕites anԁ blogѕ to read
    postѕ, howеvеr thiѕ ωeb sitе provіdes fеature based cоntеnt.


    Here is my homepagе; kidzrulez.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Hey! Thiѕ pοst сouldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

    my webpage :: www.4solution.net

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Scroll menu and come across out the command button and browse the
    codes. This "distinct DTC" has been demonstrated to harm
    some PCMs in vehicles although the motor is working.

    Also visit my web blog: http://southernillinoispets.com/profile/BettyReich

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for
    your blog. You have some really great posts and I believe I would be a good asset.

    If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please blast me an email if interested. Cheers!


    Here is my webpage best exercises for body

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Howdy very cool blog!! Man .. Excellent ..
    Amazing .. I'll bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally?
    I am glad to search out a lot of helpful information right here within the post, we want work out extra strategies
    in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

    Feel free to visit my web site: natural and organic complexion goods

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Howdy very cool web site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Wonderful ..

    I'll bookmark yojr website and take the feeds also? I'm happy to search out a lot of helpful information right here in the submit, we need develop more techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing.
    . . . . .

    Also visit my site: http://www.xfire.com/blog/skinnyelite9793

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. You must use the established download link below to go to the InfiniDev website
    to get the application so we can support the ongoing development of the app!


    Here is my site; How To Play NES Games On An IPhone Without Jailbreaking

    RépondreSupprimer